COVID 19 REGULATIONS – ADJUSTED LEVEL 4
- Every passenger wishing to travel with Eldo Coaches must ensure that he/she is in possession of the relevant travel permit as per Government Gazette Regulations 11299 of 27 June 2021 for Interprovincial Travel under adjusted Level 4 Lockdown.
- If any passenger found not to have the correct permit as per Government Gazette Regulations 11299 of 27 June 2021 for Interprovincial Travel under adjusted Level 4 Lockdown, no refund will be considered in these circumstances as Eldo Coaches services are operational.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- All persons entering an ELDO COACHES vehicle and/or property owned by ELDO COACHES or under its control, do so entirely AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- ELDO COACHES is not liable for any loss or damages (including consequential or special damages or loss of profits), loss of life, bodily injury or damage to or loss of property of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused, and whether or not caused by ELDO COACHES, its directors, its officers, servants, agents or any other person acting on behalf of or under the control of ELDO COACHES. Arising out of or connected in any way with the transportation or non-transportation by ELDO COACHES of any passenger or persons and/or their property.
- ALL PASSENGERS SHOULD ENSURE THAT THEY ARE ADEQUATELY INSURED.
- The ticket is proof of the agreement of transport between ELDO COACHES, the purchaser of the ticket and the passenger. The accompanying terms and conditions are the entire agreement between the passenger and ELDO COACHES.
- A ticket is valid for the use only by the passenger to whom it is issued and for the route, date and time shown thereon. The passenger will be required to produce their unique ticket reference number and appropriate identification to check in.
- It is the PASSENGERS RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that the correct information is shown on the ticket. Any alteration to a ticket may render it invalid.
- Tickets are NOT transferable.
- Lost tickets are for the account of the passenger and are NOT refundable.
- More than 24 hours before departure
Can refund or re-schedule, R50 admin fee applies
- Less than 24 hours before departure
No refund, can re-schedule, R70 admin fee applies
- On date of departure, between 3 and 1 hour before departure
Can re-schedule, R100 admin fee applies
- No refund, no re-scheduling less than 1 hours before departure.
- With any re-bookings, any increase in fare at the time of the re-booking being requested, will also be for the account of the Passenger. No Refunds on date of departure or thereafter.
- ELDO COACHES will not be bound by VERBAL QUOTATIONS. Quotes are valid ONLY at the time the quotation is provided, unless expressly indicated otherwise.
TIMETABLES & SCHEDULES
- Passengers are requested to be at their terminal 30 MINUTES before departure. Should you be late for the scheduled departure time, a new ticket will have to be purchased.
- Booked seats which are not filled 5 MINUTES before departure will be offered to stand-by passengers on a first come first serve basis.
- Whilst ELDO COACHES will make all reasonable effort to keep to its scheduled timetables, ELDO COACHES DOES NOT guarantee any arrival or departure times, and it does NOT accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred by any passenger, or inconvenience experienced by any person, due to a delay or cancellation of any service for whatsoever reason. ELDO COACHES reserves the right to cancel any of its services for any reason WITHOUT prior notice. ELDO COACHES WILL NOT be liable for any loss or damage incurred by passengers because of such cancellation. BREAKDOWNS, DELAYS AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
- NO REFUNDS will be paid on breakdowns or delays.
- In the event of a breakdown or delay ELDO COACHES WILL NOT be held liable for connecting services, scheduled meetings, free refreshments, accommodation or any form of transportation or compensation.
- Services may be cancelled due to adverse operational conditions e.g. weather, strikes etc.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued if a service is cancelled due to weather conditions beyond our control.
- All passengers will be rebooked for an alternative date and time as per the passenger’s request.
- ELDO COACHES reserves the right to shuttle passengers between stops.
SMOKING & ALCOHOL
- ELDO COACHES RESERVES THE RIGHT to refuse to undertake the conveyance of any passengers found to be intoxicated or smoking on-board.
- Any person found in breach of our terms and conditions regarding the consumption of alcohol or smoking will be DISEMBARKED immediately at the NEXT SAFE AREA.
- Apart from trained guide dogs, NO PETS will be allowed on the vehicle.
PREGNANT WOMEN, SICK and DISABLED PASSENGERS
- No unaccompanied children UNDER the age of 12 years will be transported.
- Children aged LESS THAN 36 months will be transported for free, PROVIDED that they sit on the parent/guardian’s lap, children from 36 months and above will pay the ADULT FARE. Proof of child’s age is required at time of purchasing the ticket and boarding the bus. In the event where there is MORE THAN ONE child under 36 months only one child will be entitled to travel on the Parent / Guardian’s lap without paying.
- ELDO COACHES reserves the right to refuse to transport sick passengers as well as ladies in advanced stages of pregnancy (7 months and over). Access to travel will be at the SOLE DISCRETION of the Boarding Master/Supervisor.
- Passengers with special needs or having a medical condition as well as any disabilities, are required to inform the Consultant when doing the reservation and on the day of departure before they travel with ELDO COACHES.
- Passengers in a wheelchair are advised to inform the consultant or agent upon booking of the ticket of such a specific need.
- 2 x pieces baggage not exceeding 25kg in total will be permitted per ticket holder. Excess baggage may be charged for.
- On selected services Eldo Coaches may accept the transporting of boxes; china bags and any commercial goods classified as excess baggage and Eldo Coaches reserves the right to charge according to size and weight.
- Unaccompanied luggage will not be accepted for transportation.
- Eldo Coaches will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged baggage or any loss of personal items or valuables.
- In the event where the company agrees on compensation for lost baggage during a journey, the company may pay out a maximum of R5 per kg up to a maximum of 25kg.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that his/her bags are tagged.
- You must not include fragile, valuable or perishable items in your Checked Baggage. These include artwork, money, debit/credit cards, jewellery, computers/laptops, personal electronic devices, cellular telephones, photographic equipment, medical equipment, audio and video equipment including, but not limited to, televisions, radios, IPODs, GPS equipment, stereo equipment, VCR players, specialized equipment, crockery, valuable business documents, passports and other identification documents and house and car keys, as well as flammable liquid transported in any container.
- There will be a charge of R5 per Kg payable for all items/ weight over the permitted baggage allowance. Eldo Coaches will not refund tickets should the excess baggage not be able to be accommodated on board.
- ELDO COACHES does not offer general insurance cover for its passengers, their property or luggage. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that he/she is adequately insured.
- ELDO COACHES DOES NOT provide specific seating or guarantee sitting together in a case of more than one passenger. Right of admission reserved.
- ELDO COACHES reserves the right to revise seat allocations WITHOUT PRIOR notice and to operate substitute vehicles of a different standard from those advertised should operational requirements or circumstances so dictate.
- Fares are subject to change WITHOUT prior notice from ELDO COACHES.
- Should you have a complaint in respect of ELDO COACHES, you should inform ELDO COACHES as soon as possible after the incident. ELDO COACHES will not consider any complaints raised more than 7 days AFTER the incident. Any complaints should be emailed to email@example.com
- ELDO COACHES broadcasts family friendly video and audio material on all coaches. ELDO COACHES does not promise the availability of on-board material on any coach.
- The terms and conditions set out herein shall be severable of each other and the invalidity of any part of these terms and conditions shall not affect the validity of any other part. ALL FARES, SCHEDULES AND T & C’s ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- FOR ANY QUERIES CONTACT OUR 24 HOUR CALL CENTRE ON 012 323 5475 / 012 940 8088
Version: 2.03 of 04 Jul 2021